SHIPPING AND DELIVERY
£4.99 P&P (for upto 5 additional items)Delivery in the U.K. is through Royal Mail or Interlink Express* and is usually within 1-3 business days.
£12.00 (Plus £2.50 for upto 5 additional items)Delivery to anywhere in Europe is through Royal Mail* and is usually within 7-10 days.
£12.00 (Plus £5.00 for upto 5 additional items)Delivery to North and South America is through Royal Mail* and can take upto 14-21 days.
ASIA & OCEANIA £13.00 (Plus £7.00 for upto 5 additional items) Delivery to anywhere outside Europe is via Royal Mail* and can take upto 14-21 days.
ADDITIONAL All items are shipped within 1-2 business days of your payment being cleared. If you are in the U.K. and require a next day delivery, please contact us on 0141 429 89 44. If you require a tracking number for your item**, you can do so by messaging through the eBay message system with the subject line "Tracking Number Request" Any undelivered item returned to us will be shipped out again upon receipt of additional payment to cover the postage costs. Delivery times cannot be guaranteed as they are beyond our control.
* Couriers are subject to change without notice
** Certain items shipped within the U.K. may not have tracking numbers.
RETURNS & REPLACEMENTS
At Masports.co.uk there is 30 days to return your items for a refund or an exchange.
If you wish to return goods to us, you may do so with giving us prior notice. Please return it via royal mail standard post that will be enclosed with your order.
There is 30 days time limit to return your goods, all we ask is that they are returned unused and in their original packaging. Please ensure that any returned goods are well packaged, as any damaged goods cannot be refunded.
Any goods returned which are in used condition will only have a refund if they have a manufacturing defect.
Please note that for international shipping, Ireland and Scottish Highlands, you will be responsible for the cost of returning any item.
This does not affect your statutory rights.
Please note that for international returns you will be responsible for the cost of returning any item that is not suitable, plus any additional delivery costs for exchanged items, this also includes Northern and Southern Ireland.
YOUR RIGHT TO CANCEL
If you order over the phone, by post or online you have the legal right to cancel your order. If you wish to cancel your order simply email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (01414) 4298944 with your order details and we will cancel your order with immediate effect. A full refund will be given for all cancelled orders that are yet to be delivered. If you have received your goods and wish to return them, please follow our returns policy.
Masports.co.uk make every effort to ensure that your order is received, as ordered, in pristine condition. We take pride in dispatching all items as accurately, quickly and neatly as possible.
However, occasionally orders may be damaged during transit or items may be found to be missing from the delivery.
Any damaged or missing goods must be reported to masports.co.uk within 24 hours of receiving your order. Please call our Shipping and Returns Department on (01414) 298944 between 10am - 5pm or email email@example.com
Provided you do notify us within 24 hours of delivery of any damaged or missing goods then we will arrange for the appropriate response to be actioned.
This may be the replacement of an item or a refund. In light of this it is important that you adhere to the following steps when receiving an order:
- All damaged or missing products must be reported to us within 24 hours of receiving the item(s).
- Once you have received your order, please carefully check (without ripping or damaging the item packaging) that everything is as it should be. If you do find any products to be damaged then please contact us within 24 hours.
- loss of goodwill or injury to reputation;
- losses suffered by third parties; or
- any indirect, consequential, special or exemplary damages arising from
- the use of http://www.masports.co.uk regardless of the form of action.
Ma sports does not warrant that functions contained in http://www.masports.co.uk content will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that Ma sports or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs.
Masports names, images and logos identifying Ma sports and their products and services are subject to copyright, design rights and trade marks of Ma sports.
- If any of these terms are determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable by reason of the laws of any state or country in which these terms are intended to be effective, then to the extent and within the jurisdiction in which that term is illegal, invalid or unenforceable, it shall be severed and deleted from these terms and the remaining terms shall survive, remain in full force and effect and continue to be binding and enforceable.
- These terms shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of England and Wales.
Access to and use of this site (http://www.Masports.co.uk) is provided by Ma sports subject to the following terms:
- By using http://www.Masports.co.uk you agree to be legally bound by these terms, which shall take effect immediately on your first use of http://www.Masports.co.uk. If you do not agree to be legally bound by all the following terms please do not access and / or use http://www.Masports.co.uk.
- Ma sports may change these terms at any time by posting changes online. Please review these terms regularly to ensure you are aware of any changes made by Ma sports. Your continued use of http://www.Masports.co.uk after changes are posted means you agree to be legally bound by these terms as updated and / or amended.
- Ma sports reserves the right to refuse access to the website, terminate accounts, remove or edit content, or cancel orders at our discretion. If we cancel an order, it will be without charge to you.
- Discount and voucher codes will only be redeemed according to the advertised offer value.
Use of http://www.masports.co.uk
- You may not copy, reproduce, republish, download, post, broadcast, transmit, make available to the public, or otherwise use http://www.Masports.co.uk content in any way except for your own personal, non-commercial use. Any other use of http://www.Masports.co.uk content requires the prior written permission of Ma sports.
- You agree to use http://www.Masports.co.uk only for lawful purposes, and in a way that does not infringe the rights of, restrict or inhibit anyone else's use and enjoyment of http://www.Masports.co.uk.
Disclaimers and Limitation of Liability
Under no circumstances will Ma sports be liable for any of the following losses or damage (whether such losses where foreseen, foreseeable, known or otherwise):
- loss of data;
- loss of revenue or anticipated profits;
- loss of business;
- loss of opportunity
Payment, Pricing & Promotions
All Prices are in GB Pounds unless otherwise noted. Payments must be made in GBP currency.
We accepts the following types of payments:
- Major Credit Cards (master card, visa, american express & discover),
- Wire Transfer,